MakandMama

MakandMama

Friday, July 6, 2012

lessons learned

So sorry I've been absent so long.  Since February, wow.  Well the last time I was here I was on cloud nine.  Sadly I've down spiraled since then.  I was entering into a relationship with someone I barely knew.  As we progressed there was more and more that I discovered I didn't like.  Not with him necessarily, but I didn't like who I was becoming.  Basically he didn't bring out the best in me.  I lost sight of who I was and who I was as a mother.  That's my most important job, being Mak's mom and I was slacking.  I'm back now.  I feel hope.  More importantly I feel happiness.  A life without drama is a beautiful thing and let's face it, I was letting the drama consume me.  The he said/she said BS...who really needs it anyway.  At the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about yourself.  How Mak feels about me.  That's what's important.  If I'm alone forever than so be it.  If I love me then I've already won.

No comments:

Post a Comment